Sunday, September 26, 2010

Long Time, No Shows -- Razmig Likes Us!

Hi.

No, there are no new Times stories finished yet, but I wanted to make public an email which Prometheus Grand Poobah Steve Wilson forwarded to me on September 23. (Note: Any typos have been corrected, and references to specific stories clarified where necessary, by me.]


I just wanted to drop you a line and say that I have greatly enjoyed listening to SuperHuman Times. I have listened to all the episodes twice now. I have really enjoyed listening to them each and every single time. I really disliked the [alien] in “Close Encounters,” episode four. The actor portrayed him so brilliantly. The family dynamics in “Risk Management” was just so great. I found myself laughing at the byplay between mother and daughters. Until the very end, I honestly thought the book’s owner had somehow stolen it himself. Talk about an episode chalk full of surprises. I didn’t like ["Dashing"’s] Trevor Desmond until the very end when he made up for all his narcissistic ways by helping Chip out after Chip helped him. In episode five’s closing credits, Lance Woods said that there were two more episodes coming to close out season one. I hope that’s still true. I can’t wait to take a listen to those if that still is the case. Thanks again to you and your fellow Prometheans for the series.
Sincerely,
Razmig Der Torossian

Okay, okay. We'll keep at it. Thanks to Razmig, and to anyone else who's still with us, for hanging on this long. We'll do our best to make it worth the wait.

-- L.

No comments: