Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthdays, Blowhards, and Steve Wilson

Hi.

With your permission, I'm going to forego my usual weekly post this go-round for a few reasons:

1) I don't have a lot to write about this week because we still have no new shows;

2) Today is my birthday, so I feel like relaxing a little; and

3) I'd rather let Prometheus Radio Theatre's own big cheese, Steve Wilson, do the talking in this online interview recorded last week on The Blowhard Experiment. (I kid you not.)

To be frank, Steve doesn't plug SuperHuman Times in the interview (that's why I do this stuff instead of him, and I AM available for interviews... uh-huh, I figured you'd say that), but if you want a better idea of what Prometheus is about, check it out if you have an hour to waste.

Uh, that is, kill.

Uh, I mean become informed. And enlightened.

Then go relive some old Times. I would consider it a wonderful birthday gift if you did.

Thanks for listening.

-- L.

No comments: