Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well, SOMEONE'S Listening to Us!

Hi.

For the first time in months, I checked out the official timeskeeper@superhumantimes.com emailbox that's hosted at Go Daddy. It's the official contact address for the show, but I rarely go there because, except for spam, there's usually nothing worth reading. (I know, I know, you all listen to the show, but you don't get around to emailing me about it, that's okay, I understand.)

Seems that, on July 13, someone proved me wrong, because this was waiting for me tonight:

"I just wanted to drop a quick line to let y'all know that I have been greatly enjoying SuperHuman Times. Actually, I've been putting them on CD for a coworker of mine who is less computer savvy, and he too has been enjoying what he's heard so far. Thanks for the shows, and I hope to see more in the future!"
-Misha [I'll withhold the last name for privacy purposes]

Needless to say, our first official "fan mail" has me looking forward to our new fall season even more. Hopefully, once I place my long worked-on ad on some comics sites, we'll get some more feedback like this.

Just wanted to share the thrill with you all. Carry on.

-- L.

No comments: